Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

King Krimson Posted:

Yes, racial hatred is very, very bad. Since your schools will likely gloss over this horrendous time in history, allow me to give you a brief lesson.

The ‘cultured’ civilisations discovered Africa, and other places where people with a different skin colour lived. Since their society was different from the ‘cultured’ people, the black people where clbumed as ‘savage’ and ‘ignorant’. This is known as hypocrisy, as the white people were much more savage and ignorant than the tribes ever were. The white people forced their ideals and religion onto the tribes, and then committed the most abhorrent crime imaginable. Slavery. Many black people were forced to wait hand and foot on their new white ‘masters’

The common view was that the culture you belonged to was ‘right’, and all others were ‘wrong’. In the old days, racism was prevalent everywhere.

Gollywogs and black-face are remnants of that appealing time in human history.

Unfortunately, there are still some groups who view black people as beasts, most notably the KKK and Westboro baptist church. These people are bad men, and should be scorned. You may even hear children in your clbum saying bad words which demean other races. It is likely not their fault. These children have been tainted by their bigoted and evil parents.

However, things are looking up. Soon, America may even have it’s first black president! Martin Luther King once spoke of a time when Black and White children could walk together without fear of retribution. That time has not quite come, but the world is well on it’s way to achieving it.

I’m glad to see you celebrating the Olympic Victory by a Jamaican. Truly, it is the children who shall lead the way.

Tihs is very confeusing. I dont tihnk I hav ever sene a wite persen or, a blak persen. I am pink but, I hav brown freckels after my beech holeday. My dad use to be pink but, he terned baje at teh beech. Firts he terned red, tehn brown LOL.

It sonds lik wite poepel werent’ very nise. I hop tehy lerned they’re leson. If I ever mete a wite person, I hop tehy dont hat me for beign pink adn brown.

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!