Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

nanaintelligentjesus gets you SMART IN YOUR BRAINS Posted:

Nah, it’s a real guy. Spelling his name like that is kind of an injoke since nobody really wants to learn how it’s actually spelt.

chuck palanuhhkhh

I agree completely. Palahainiuik’s books are amazing, and his writing voice has an unique feel that few writers can match.

There’s a series of Japanese light novels called Boogiepop – they’re written for a young adult audience, but the series has some pretty dark themes, and the series does some interesting stuff with narrative. Books 1-3 have already been translated, and Seven Seas announced that they’ve acquired the rights to novels 4-6 last year.

Beyond that, I can’t read much at the mment beyond what I’m required to read for college, so if you haven’t read anything by Langston Hughes, Fast Food Nation, Lord of the Flies, Player Piano, etc…that’s pretty much what I’m reading right now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!