Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

nanaintelligentjesus gets you SMART IN YOUR BRAINS Posted:

the problem is that each episode only offers so much entertainment, and then once you beat it there’s nothing except the community. and sure, once ep2 is released things will be booming once again, but people will get bored and everyone will leave again.

now, I know I knock KoL all the time for it’s god awful community, but it released new things frequently enough that the players stayed.

It’s true that Episode 2 is taking us a long time, and that if we had released it sooner we would have kept more people around. It was never our goal to take this long, truthfully Log in to see images!

However, once we boomed from like 1000 accounts to 40,000 in two months, we had a lot of growing pains and issues that needed to be sorted out. It took us a long time to address those, so we didn’t really start on Episode 2 until much later than we planned.

To make up for it, we decided to be a lot more ambitious with Episode 2. Of course, being ambitious means things take time to do properly, and that takes us to where we are today. There is a lot more game in Episode 2 than Episode 1, and I’m pretty sure you guys will love it!

Sure it’s been a long wait, but we are more than doubling the amount of content present already.

Having said that, hopefully new content will come a lot more frequently in the future!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!