Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Considering I’ve spent probably hundreds of hours here on the free portion of the game, i said 20 bucks. I donated 25 a long time ago because it felt right so it seems logical to apply it again to ep2.

Compare forumwarz GAME to any other retail game: a normal RPG costs ~50 bucks and lasts for 20-70 hours.

Forumwarz is an RPG but it stretches over days due to forum visits. Ep1 was doable in an afternoon or less if you were insane and cheated. Ep2 is supposed to be bigger but it’s not going to be xbox hueg. So compared to a normal retail game I think 20 is probably a good price.

However there’s the whole community and all that crazy crap. You don’t see developers adding content weekly anywhere.

I still stand by 20 bucks or less.

– having tiered levels of initial support would be cool. I’d like to see lame-bumes be able to get in with only 5-10 bucks if there was still a higher option + epeen combo.

ie: 5 dollar cover gets you into ep2 where the 20 dollar supreme gets you a coolio flashing epeen.

and gift pbumes for cheap as well. 3-7BP to gift it to someone.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 08/20/2008 6:29PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!