Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Courtney

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I like this idea, but what if Episode 2 was 5 BP?

That would mean you’d have to buy 7 BP for $10, but you’d get 2 BP left over to do whatever you want.

Some of us have theorized that people might resent having to pay 10 bucks when they only want to pay for the entrance fee. Others would say you’re getting something of a bonus by having a remainder.

Why not give the choice? You could have 3 different packages to choose from. I just think that if someone wants to pay more than the basic entrance fee, there should be an incentive, such as an extra 1 BP. With every higher priced package, you get 1 extra BP, 3 extra BP, or 5 extra depending on how much more $ you are willing to spend. That way, you would attract people who might not otherwise buy BP’s by giving this one-time package deal.

For those who can’t afford more, you can offer the minimum entrance fee, but for those loyal gamers who are willing to cough up an extra few bucks I think rewarding them with a bonus BP for an extra buck or two for their generosity would be appreciated. And making this a deal that is only offered in combination with the ep2 entrance fee could inspire some folks to buy their extra BP’s *now* rather than later.

Courtney edited this message on 08/20/2008 6:13PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!