Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I have a bit of a long one, but I like it, so **** YOU if you don’t. Log in to see images!

Right, so three guys walk into a bar and sit down to have a drink. They’re all looking pretty down so the barman asks what’s wrong and they all answer “woman trouble”. He gives them all a little advice, he says ”When you go home tonight, do exactly what your wife tells you to do, and everything should turn out fine.”

So, the next day the first guy comes in all bloody and bruised and ****, and sits down. Of course, the barman asks what happened, and he answers, ”Well, I was taking the bin out and accidentally knocked it over; my wife comes out and says ‘Why don’t you just wake up the whole neighbourhood?’ – so I did.”

Before the barman can say anything though, the second guy from the night before comes in, burned horribly. He sits down and asks for a drink, and of course, once again, the barman asks what happened. He says, ”Well, I was doing the ironing and set my shirt alight, so my wife says ‘Why don’t you just burn the house down?’ – so I did.”

Finally the third guy walks in, looking perfectly fine, but he slams a big lump of meat down on the bar. The barman asks what the hell it is, and he answers, ”Well, I was making love to my wife last night and she told me to cut it out – so I did!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!