Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

naughty-mayh-
em

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

scullyangel Posted:

Current week headsets? I have alts in that bracket, are you actually trying to say that those characters have full guns raided this week? emojah and Stud made one raid as far as I could see, and I have attended both of this week’s raids. Log in to see images!

Just for the record, I haven’t raided this week, nor, frankly, have I even been trying to get scoops. That I got as many scoops as I did is just a matter of time and camwhore speed.

I was getting consecutive e-peen the first half of the week, and just blowing visits to scoop up my non-clanned alts faster. I just got the cards for the sake of not seeing my news full of ‘You’ve been screwed!’ messages, so I could keep better track of where I was in my consecutive e-peen. (And now I’ve spent some of them, ‘cause I had them, not that I’m going to get any medals)

With a bit of effort, people ought to be able to do better than I did this week in Headsets alone (at least every other week, for the higher consecutive scoops).

But, as noted, I haven’t really been watching the bracket, so I don’t know what’s happened there all week. But, I’d think that if everyone in the bracket got scoops like I did, and used them meaningfully, StudmuffinXV and emojah wouldn’t be taking the bracket so completely. (And I don’t know that they’ve taken the round yet, as it looks like lollie and SG are trying, and they have some cards there, and they could have 12 visits to run yet)

naughty-mayhem edited this message on 08/20/2008 10:02AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!