Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

bLAcKOuT

Level 17 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

So i went to my usual mbumage place down tha bottom of my street last night and was getting the usual full body mbumage, so i’m laying naked on my back she was doing this really nice inner thigh mbumage, and each time she’d go round in circles she’d rub my one of my balls with the out side of her finger (probably on purpose) so i’m laying there trying hard not to get an erection but before i knew it, there’s two meters of male reproductive organ stuck up in tha air… but i thought it doesn’t mater she probably see’s it all tha time (obviously not so large though) then next thing i know she’s holding on to it with one hand and giving me a blow job, i was like what tha **** but it felt so amazing, then i stopped her and said do i have to pay for this? and she said no, then went over to the table and got some oil and slipped her clothes off, she then poured it all over my body and laid naked on top of me, she started moving up and down rubbing the oil into my skin with her boobies and body, each time i cold feel her woman's genitals touching my male reproductive organ, then boom… my male reproductive organ went inside her it was so incredible then the next half an hour was one of tha most amazing 30 minutes of ****ing i’ve ever had.

but the problem is i have a missus and felt guilty so went to my fokes house and told them what happened i was looking very nervous then my mom got scared, she said “you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air.” i whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said “fresh” and it had dice in the mirror. if anything i could say that this cab was rare but I thought “nah, forget it, yo homes, to bel-air!” i pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, “yo homes, smell ya later!” i looked at my kingdom, i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!