Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Big Boys Do -
Cry

Level 38 Emo Kid

lol mancards

Now Bill worked with Jamie in the office and he really really really wanted to **** her but he never said anything because she had a boyfriend. Well, one day he couldn’t take it anymore, Jamie was bringing dogreat timesents into his office and he said “Jamie, if I give you $100 will you let me **** you? In fact, I’ll be quick, I’ll be done before you even pick up the money.” She thought about it for a moment then decided to call her boyfriend to find out what she should do. He said to make it $200 and pick it up really fast, he won’t even get a chance to get his pants off and that she should call him back to let him know what happened.

30 minutes go by and no call, after 45 minutes he calls her back to find out what was going on, she answered, breathing heavily and moaning “It was all in quarters!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!