Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

200KillerWasps Posted:

A little girl lived next door to a vacant lot where a house was being built. Every day she would go and chat to the builders as they worked. Eventually, the builders looked on her as a sort of mascot, so they gave her a little construction helmet and at the end of the week they gave her a little pay packet with five dollars in it.

The little girls Mother said, ‘We’ll take it to the bank and open a savings account’. When they got to the bank, the little girl went to the teller and asked to open an account and her Mother explained how the little girl earned the money.

‘Well’, said the bank teller, ‘you earned this money building a house, did you’?

‘Yes’ said the little girl.

‘Will you still be building houses next week’ asked the teller?

The little girl replied ‘I will if those woman's genitalss at the hardware centre ever deliver the ****ing bricks’

My wife went to bed so you’ll have to wait till tomorrow for her vote, but this one made me laugh pretty good. One I definitely want to remember. We’ll see tomorrow if it makes her laugh, as well.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!