Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Ceciltron

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

tame Posted:

I disagree. As a troll, I am not fueled by hatred. I simply want to have fun, even if it is at another person’s expense. Also, saying that any number of combined trolls would constitute a ‘greater good’ is wrong, since they aren’t striving for any greater good. Trolls troll for entertainment and/or discord, known by news groups and old people as ‘the lulz.’ If they were to be active for some social, political, or religious reason, they’d simply be another fabulous person.

Your point has some merit, it is true, that not all trolls exist as a function of hatred. It must, however, be pointed out that our joy, our very lifeblood, though, is the suffering of others. To an external observer, the quest for fun times seems very much like undue hatred.

However, I do stand firm by the fact that the greater good should be to show all the fabulous persons out there exactly how they’re fabulous personging things up. Their suffering SHOULD lead them to be better individuals, and perhaps even accept trolls as enlightened philosopher tyrants.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!