Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

It’s funny and smart because it’s edgy, and a caption which can apply to any picture, no matter what is shown. Plus, no matter how sick of it you were, it still won. At most it deserved to be ignored.

Counterpoint: has anyone gone through every single one of the top Hall of **** winners and up or downvoted every single entry that actually deserved to be up or downvoted? With so many 0s, I think not.

I know that Murderousness has talked about being serial downvoted, but as far as going through the top of the pops…I don’t think anyone has. It’s a pretty tedious task and motivational posters get tiring when you read countless numbers of them in a row.

I can’t speak for every member, but I’ve never targeted SG94 or anybody. I can also say that there has never been any call on our secret forum or anywhere else to maliciously down vote anybody. SG94 can cite those rules, but the rules say don’t submit or vote for that stuff. It doesn’t say anything about punishing those who do so.

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!