Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Alot of her entries that are getting downvotes are pretty funny IMO. Her spam entries are at least neutral but unlike Forumbuildr there isn’t a ‘pbum’ option when voting. Some of the top Hall of **** winners have won with some pretty tiresome stuff, which IMO are far more deserving of downvotes than interesting (in a meta-funny way at least) troll-like entries.

Thanks. One thing I want to make clear: all my wins are legit. None of them were based on klanvoting or other sorts of manipulation. People genuinely found WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW funnier than the other submissions for one round, andn anyone who’s ever played INCIT and seen the average level of submissions should be able to imagine this.

What really saddens me is wins that were part of me playing not to troll, but for lulz and won when people still enjoyed the game, are now downvoted by 70CS who act like they own INCIT, while they are blind to the fact that they in fact removed all the funny from it.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 08/07/2008 8:42PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!