Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

SG94 Posted:

Do you think all my entries should be downvoted indiscriminately?

No, but as others have said before why do you even care? You seem to be the bumhurt one here. It’s ****ty and childish, but what does it even mean? It’s an empty gesture that you’re give meaning to and you’re drawing more of it from people who don’t even care about INCIT (read: everybody)

SG94 Posted:

Do you think a serious wiki article should be vandalised with voting instructions against specific entries you don’t like? Do you remember when INCIT was moderately barable, before Orb and his bumbuddies started getting all fabulous persongy and serious about it? ****ing INCIT commandments, how asinine do people get?

This is Forumwarz. Scratch that. This is the internet. Why are you taking anything seriously?

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!