Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

TrekFan39538-
153871389751-

Avatar: TrekFan395381538713897513897659731564's Avatar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

since you appear to need a description, rules are things one must, in your case, try to follow. this goes for playing this game, as well as life

in general. redshirts obey the rules and follow orders, you contradict yourself

at several turns in your boorish statement and i highly doubt you ever made it out of starfleet academy. feh, you just wish to troll, and have no point that pertains to this discussion. you are illogical. illogical.

Heh heh! You seem to misunderstand life. Ask yourself, what is Life? Please note that I am not asking for the answer to life, for that would surely cause you to spout out the preposterous answer of “42” like the pea-sized brained baby you are.

I can’t help but to pity you- almost, that is. You see, I don’t take this little game as serious as you may. I am fine with that because I understand some people, regardless of how low their IQ may be, should always try to fit in somewhere (despite the fact you are clearly having issues doing so), even if it means ultimately looking like an imbecile in front of the hundred- maybe two- people that play ForumWarz. I for one salute you, naturally Vulcan style (made famous by the half-Vulcan Mr. Spock (played exquisitely by Leonard Nimoy)).

The aforementioned statements were regarding the idiocy of your Trek-related response, mostly. I bumume it was meant to be an insult, but you must fail to realize I am merely a fan. Only in my dreams could I achieve the chance to serve with the rest of the crews.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!