Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

R3I Posted:

Haha, Feathermoon would be an Ideal forum to Troll, it’s the realm with the whole Tram fiasco (No I dont really expect anyone to know what I am talking about)

I used to play on Feathermoon. Alliance side though, sadly. I have to admit I enjoyed the horde so much more.

Believe it or not, tram trolling grew pretty stale after a while. Every single wannabe wiseguy, when he came upon the epic yar yar hump hump story, decided it’d be fresh and original to start a thread about it on our boards.

No, the best trolling on Feathermoon was of the PvP vs. RP variety. And my most epic moment was trolling a tauren hunter so hard he broke down, posted 10 threads with racials slurs in the title directed at me and my guild, in all caps obviously, and got a ban as a result. Good times.

[edit] What guild were you in? I was a guild leader of <The Sidewinder Band> Hordeside, and played with the <Wildfire Riders> A-side.

LeFox edited this message on 08/05/2008 11:22PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!