Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Personally I enjoy both games. I don’t think it makes a lot of sense to judge a game by it’s forums. I hope people who show up here don’t see all the ****ing douchebags and just leave, since that would be damn near as bad as seeing all the tightbumes over there and leaving. Log in to see images!

FW is far more interactive, KoL far more solo player/goal orientated. I don’t see anything wrong with any game out there as long as a person has fun playing it. I very much disagree with the comment that it over rewards those who donate. I have 2 characters, one has donated, but plays hardcore where you don’t have access to the majority of your stuff. The other just farmed it’s way up the food chain and plays softcore/casualcore just as well as I could have if I’d donated hundreds of dollars. Donation is simply a shortcut to better equipment, but there is almost nothing in the game than can’t be earned from scratch.

I’m scullyangel over there as well, holler if you ever have a question or need help.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!