Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

Recently while dining with a few close friends, someone brought up the internet and one thing lead to another (sadly not sex). My cousin Dakota, jokingly at first, said “imagine if someone printed out the internet. Man, that would be impossible, though.” I have an awful sense of humor, so I replied with both a very serious tone and look, “I don’t think it’s impossible. In fact, how much do you wanna bet I can print it out in about a few months?” We all shared a laugh but soon after much discussion, I decided I really wanted to try it as a bet. He took me up on my offer, so now I have about six months to print out the entire internet. The prize? $50, but we’d always argue which is better; the North (where he’s from) or the South (where I’m from). So I’ll rub that in his face too, I suppose.

Right now I have the most popular websites knocked out. All top search engines, reference sites (Wikipedia and such), and most popular forums printed out and in stacks in a separate room. I’ve also gotten people from around the town to help me out. So far I have spent well over 50 dollars and probably more than 500 trees on paper, but once I’m finished I’m sure I’ll make news somewhere.

If you want to help, please post any websites you know of for me to print. I have a list saved on my computer of each one I’ve printed so far and will be adding on constantly due to the nearly limitless size of the internet. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I will be sure to note everyone that will help by posting in this thread on the first page of the final stack when I’m done, whenever that will be.Log in to see images!

Wish me luck!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!