Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Last night I checked the klan domination page and I saw that Episode Beta 2 was raiding. Cool, I thought, I might learn a thing or two watching.

Soon I discovered something strange – some participants of the raid were part of the klan and just a moment later they were klanless! After a while a pattern was obvious: the raiders hold 11 forums, then an alt that was member of the klan pwned Denture Chat and then this alt left the klan.

——————————————————

­

I checked the rules for this Theme Week again:

Forumwarz Blog Posted:

The same account cannot have multiple characters taking part in the same raid.

Also relevant:

Forumwarz Blog Posted:

Bugfix: When a raid group pwns 12 forums, raid group members have to beat forums not already owned by anyone in their raid group in order to get subsequent scoops.

Now I suspected a blatant rule breaking but it was a bit more subtle, because I discovered that only a handful of persons got vanilla scoops from the raid, while all the alts didn’t got any. I have never raided, so it took me a while to figure out what (probably) was going on:

A handful of persons started the raid, but vanilla scoops are awarded whenever a klanmember and not just those who joined the raid pwns the 12th forum. So the raiders took 11 forums, let an alt join the klan, the alt pwned Denture Chat and then left the klan (or was kicked out). The next alt joins, pwns and leaves the klan and this happened again and again. Must have been a helluva lot of clicking and alt switching.

While technically all these alts haven’t joined the raid they certainly took part in it and they all were members of the same big raid group, so they violated the idea of this Theme Week. At least every person got only scoops for one char, that’s an improvement, but this char still got vanillas for all the visits from all the other alts that participated. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!