Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Vandalist Posted:

I think their sense of ownership would keep them from submitting crap. Maybe the submissions wouldn’t make it in by votes, but a creator should be entitled to instill in his forum at least a little bit of his or her vision.

and if they aren’t around anymore, then they don’t submit anything. where’s the harm in that?

I have almost 20 submissions this week and I won’t even use half of them. I submit only stuff I like, but I also want some chocolates for them and the chance to get an e-peen.

If a forum idea submitter has cool ideas they’ll probably be voted in anyway. Ok, it’s almost impossible to guess the success of enemies but unlike the other categories the voting for titles, posts, and replies is relatively decent (because only the folks interested in this stuff vote, it’s to much work for most people) and the good stuff makes it.

Also the voting for forum ideas is… dubious to say at least.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!