Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

- I love the no ties rule. Domination should be an enthralling fight with only a few winners. It sucks if it is beforehand obvious who wins and all others are annoyed and stop competing. Klan cooperation would still be useful – they work together to get more scoops in raids than klanless players, and if they are in the same bracket – and under normal cirgreat timesstances they aren’t all in the same bracket – they can agree who goes for which medals and fight together against competitors. It’s ridiculous that the same people get 4 shinies week for week in what should be the most difficult bracket of them all.

Keep the upper brackets small, 20 persons sounds about right. Mostly less than half of a bracket is seriously fighting for medals in a given week, the others may buy some cards to stir up some trouble but many don’t even do that. The lower brackets, at least the brackets for players without medals, should be bigger, maybe 40 players because there are to many people in them who are not interested in domination and just got some scoops by playing the game.

­

– bumholes shouldn’t be to powerful but always dangerous. Ideally in a well balanced system most people would just buy some cards hoping to get something useful for their aims and not either card down entirely or keep all scoops.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

I would like both. bumhole with full power if you’re 4 scoops or below. bumhole with reduced power if you’re not.

I really like this idea but I would modify it: if you are below 4 scoops the card has a very high destruction power but it destroys randomly scoops of one of the three players with the most scoops and you don’t know who you’d hit. I think originally the bumhole card was intended to be used by people who don’t go for medals but want to rough their bracket up.

If you have more than 4 scoops it works like this week and attacks the player with the most scoops. The first version would be less, the second more targeted and tactical useful than the original bumhole. How much damage exactly would be the best for a balanced game should be tested within the next weeks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!