Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Adeptus Posted:

My views on the changes :

Limiting card numbers is interesting and may work well, but I think 30 may be too low.

No ties is just gonna fragment raiding klans, which hardly seems fair. Maybe 3-tie max instead of 5? Splitting the top bracket better or limiting numbers in each bracket would help here too.

Solo vanilla changes are just gonna help klan raiders even further. If this becomes permanent you’ll pretty much have to limit to one scoop for solo dom for raiders. Both of these changes together would be vewwy interesting though.

One character per raid seems like an excellent idea, should clear the lower brackets of towers to a certain extent. However, this change wouldn’t sit well with non-raiders not affecting the raid 12 count, since it hurts the effectiveness of people in small klans or unusual timezones. (I bumume alts can still contribute to the 12 count in this scheme even if they’re not part of the raid?)

No strong feelings on bumhole changes, really, but doesn’t this make the shotgun a bit redundant?

Not too happy with changing 12-12-12 to 12-11-12 etc. Mostly, this’ll just make raids longer without really affecting scoop count, which seemed to always be part of what put off casual players from raiding in the first place. We still had ridiculous ep2beta towers back before the 12-12-12 thing was even figured out.

Not sure about limiting raid size. I personally don’t like it, but I’ve got no good reasons to justify myself.

We’ll see about the No Ties. I’m open to SOME ties. Agreed about Solo Vanilla. So we’ll see what happens this week.

Yes, for now.. Alts can still contribute to the 12 count in this scheme even if they’re not part of the raid. Not sure if I’m going to keep that or not.

Shotgun isn’t redundant because you can target who you attack. bumhole is always against the most scoops tower.

I see your point about the 12-12-12 but that method was never intended for raiding. Natural turnover was. And the fact that it takes more time is OK IMO. Because you get more scoops then Solo Raiding. So it should take more time and effort.

B2015

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!