Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

(ASCII smiley/your mum joke, which would be really something as she’d be greatnanalesbomary/NO U)

There’s me ready with clever replies to all the stuff I’d expect, and you go in with something lame. How am I suppose to respond to a simple put down? I’d get my coat but it clear got shat in.

So..

A man walks into a talent agency. And says to the agent “I have a great act for you… it’s a family act”.

His wife walks in playing violin his son on tubu and his daughter starts playing a piano. They play the most moving rendition of “land of hope and glory ever heard while the the dog and cat unravel tapestry with every flag in the world. Videos of people holding hands and dancing play on a projection on the wall and they takle a bow, having moved the agent to tears of joy.

“wow. Wow. What do you call it?”

With a flourish..

“Camp X ray”.

I Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!