Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

gigerth Posted:

i was commenting on the state but as it stands the easiest paths are rere and troll

mostly because most people want to troll and the fact that you can pretty much do anything with rere

camwhore is possible but the only person who i ever noticed doing it well that was entertaining was escher

episode 2 won’t change anything either if it ever comes out

the only clbum i’ve heard of is hacker (and permanoob but that’s just rere)

how are you supposed to roleplay with tha t

Good question I have no idea.

I do agree that some clbumes are just much easier to roleplay with than others too, re-re and troll are p. easy really.

Still though, I don’t like every thread I see, in fact most of them are just boring to me, so I just ignore them and move on to ones I think I can do something with, or else I read for the fun and stay out of it so I don’t **** it up.

I don’t see why that is so hard to do. Why not just ignore**** you don’t like but is at least roleplay? I guess that’s my opinion, other people seem to think that every thread should be hugely entertaining to everyone…I just don’t see how that is possible

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!