Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

Don’t be gay. I never once shatted up your threads and I even helped in some.

It’s not my fault your rp was boring and failed to engage the community. The problem is you were too focused on being a character that you forgot to make it interesting for outsiders. You forgot to give them a reason to read your roleplaying posts, and without that rp here is nothing.

Roleplayers like briddy know how to make their posts interesting for their audience, and she did that by injecting humor into her posts while staying consistent with the storyline.

And while it’s great you were trying revive rp you shouldn’t be so negative towards constructive criticism.

As for why I don’t participate in RP – I just don’t have the attention span for it. Planning something just seems to drain the excitement of an experience, and having a plot is essential for group rping.

As for solo rping – again, I don’t have the attention span for it. My posting style is just to continually bounce off the energy of others, and rping requires longevity.

You didn’t personally shat up my threads, that is true, and I didn’t mean to imply that actually.

I don’t really mind constructive criticism, I never really got any that I am aware of.

To my memory you never really said anything to me at all.

I will say this though, some of the things we tried that you didn’t like, other people here really did.

I realize that not every idea is a winner, but at the same time not every idea you don’t like, everyone else hates. I was getting feedback on some of the things you didn’t like which let me know I should keep doing it.

Besides, I am not really playing this game to entertain you or anyone who only watns the funny. I’m playing for my own enjoyment, and for the others in my klan who like the RP.

If the people in my klan had said, wow this sucks, I would have gone a different direction.

I would have listened to anything you had to say also.

Still would.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!