Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Natalie Posted:

I know, right?

In all honesty, I think that most of us in SRSLY sort of feel like there are real roadblocks towards posting any real RP. Emo RP often gets ignored (or just smacked down) — even threads that I really thought would be successful. Example:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/6201

That’s emo RP, and while there was a spirited effort there to keep it alive (and while it gave other emos every opportunity to post some writings of their own, nothing ever happened.

Camwhore RP is tough — but right now, who would want to try to RP a camwhore when the entire camwhore RP forum is entirely taken over by troll postings? Look at the first four pages and identify how many posts are actually camwhore related. On top of that, one of the pioneers of RPing a camwhore — Escher — appears to have disappeared, and no one has really stepped up to replace her.

Troll RP — well, that’s certainly off and going well, but since it’s RPing something that many posters are already doing, there’s not many SRSLY folks who actually RP as trolls.

Re-re RP — Actually, the re-res kind of have the upper hand in terms of RP lately, especially with the work done by Captain Soda, Eirairaianna, and others.

Still, what can we do to encourage more RP? We tried contests, and people actually stopped entering them, even though it was free BP if you just RP’d. Suggestions are welcome, SRSLY.

Natalie, my klan and most of my alts have been trying to RP for quite some time now.

I’ve been doing my utmost best to try to encourage it, but some folks just don’t seem to want it or like it I guess.

I’ve tried.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!