Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Arktor Posted:

So you’re agreeing that the real advantage the klanned players have is numbers.

Don’t mix the numbers. The “number of players” arguments all along have been about how many people are required to raid. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone deny that multiple players working together in one bracket aren’t a big advantage. I was in a bracket last week full of other bodies and didn’t play my characters because I felt that it was such an insane advantage to have 4 alts in one bracket. Bodies working together is a freaking given, why would you even question that after all the arranged ties you were part of in Sisters and Knights? And as spacekadt points out, yes, I often think that if some of the stragglers banded together they could absolutely male reproductive organ with the klan players. Sometimes I post it on the stall telling them exactly what they could do, and then there are maybe 3 out of 15 – 20 who bother. Unless we see something like the unlimited anti-freeze, the pack will always be stronger – it’s a pack.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!