Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Arktor Posted:

They don’t have an advantage in situations where they don’t outnumber the competition. And I think it’s common sense that two people versus 10 puts the two at a huge disadvantage.

They *can* have an advantage… it just doesn’t happen terribly often. Let’s say there’s 5 non-klan-raiders in the top bracket, 15 ep2betas and 2 lonely brainfreeze (hell, that’s pretty much accurate even if the numbers are fairly made up). If those 5 non-klanned people pulled off some some good raids to be in contention, they could easily band together and pull something off. It’s pretty common knowledge (for now) that there’s a “rivalry” of sorts between brainfreeze and ep2beta (I *hate* the enjoy train, by the way Log in to see images!) and most cards from those two klans are going to target each other. With a little bit of planning and scheming, those 5 “other” players could very possibly band together and at least get something out of it. They’re not likely to sweep, but they might just pull off a medal or two.

(And hell, I’d GLADLY be a meatshield for anyone but ep2beta to medal at this point… I’m not gonna win anything anyway til I get more support in that bracket!) Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!