Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

SG94 Posted:

Well this is completely insignificant then. Why hire a hitman if they’re not willing to take out people who actually compete? I mean it’s cute to see Ep 2 Beta joining the anti-enjoy obsession and hit my alts even though they obviously don’t compete but why would I hire Scully if he’s just going after newbs? I can do that myself thank you.

You do realize that the game doesn’t revolve around you and your alts? If you alts have the scoop lead people are going to use blasting cards on them. In comparison to the treatment that arktor used to recieve and that genesis and spacekadt currently receive it seems that you get off pretty easily.

Besides your klan has a huge number of bodies in it coordinate a raid or two they aren’t difficult. You should be able compete fairly well with a 20-30 alt raid a couple of times a week.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!