Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DamnSpaceTra-
vel

Level 10 Troll

believe it or not, i am a real internet troll

this’ll probably never get read, or it may ave already been said, but i have some gameplay issues.

believe it or not, i am a real internet troll. and it seems to me that (though kinda fun) the way you pwn threads isn’t very realistic.

i suggest having some sort of gameplay element that involves looking for the forum’s exploits. things like whether or not you need an e-mail confirmation to start posting. this can speed up your ability to pwn a thread IRL, and makes the job less of a hbumle.

other exploits include seeing whether or not user profiles have guestbook things one could troll, discouraging posters on one-on-one. if a forum enables the use of HTML, and, if so, which. a forum that enables the img script allows you to post scat pics and gore over and over again, corrupting the visitors. the game could feature a sort of minigame or something in which you find good gore/scat pics and keep them in a sort of inventory.

it just seems to me like the realism (i know it’s an outlandish parody style, and is funny, but still…Log in to see images! is lacking in terms of actual trolling and forum pwnage.

so whatever. i’m going to bed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!