Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Brainfreeze -
Organized Tr-
ust Scout

Avatar: Brainfreeze Organized Trust Scout's Avatar

Level 12 Hacker

“BASIC”

“A-agent Amaranthus… you’re here? You’re… alive.” There is recognition in his eyes, but he seems terrified all the same. “I, am, I am Agent Ramirez reporting f-for duty… the mission to infiltrate the Brainfreeze Trust… f-failure… they caught me. C-caught my partner. Did something to my head. I, I don’t… remember everything… you bumigned my partner to Hourglbum Penetentiary b-but they had got to him. Used him t-to smuggle in robots. There was a prison break… hundreds of time criminals escaped. Killed the guards. Locked my partner. But they couldn’t escape. They, they didn’t have enough… time… travel… thingies. Devices. So th-they sent back a robot.

It’s somewhere in this time and it’s been building more of itself… killing people, taking prisoners… it told me it would rip an entire building out of time j-just to unbalance the continuum enough. Too many time travels, a-and the prison will fall into the t-time stream. They’ll escape. Kill everyone. Kill time itself.”

“I was supposed to meet my partner at t-the JolieNet S-ServiceCenter. I was too late. He was already dead. I was so scared, I ran. Left behind my briefcase. That robot has been using that place as a hideout. Stashing bodies. Organs.”

“I failed my partner and I failed the agency and I failed everything.” Finally finished talking, the broken man just weeps. He doesn’t seem terribly focused on anyone or anything now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!