Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Whoa, seriously 75 scoops not hard to get in a week with zero klan vanilla.

35 antifreeze from gambling

56 lemon (at a less than speedy 2 scoops per forum with only 4 visits per day, instead of going into a week with any banked)

? Pistachio (obviously depends on where you are in the loop, but even starting at zero and working through the week could earn 43 scoops. You could get 20 just doing a 16 and 12 loop.)

Choc is pretty random, can be had via Forumbuildr or theft or Modests.

Vanilla can absolutely be had by a solo player if visits are planned well. With very little effort 12 visits should deliver 5 solo vanilla scoops.

For a player running at top speed, working their visits properly and gambling there is no reason they can’t achieve well over 150 scoops in any given week. If they plan things out with saved visits and have the tail end of a pistachio loop set a solo player can easily earn over 200 scoops in a week. For a player going for a fixed number as I suggested this leaves enough spare scoops for 30+ cards. Honestly, I thought of this while trying to find something that was very very solo player friendly.

And, yeah, my idea with Dark Horse was no Shields, no attacking, no safety net.

scully edited this message on 07/15/2008 11:32AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!