Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Jem

[SRSLY]

Level 16 Camwhore

truly truly outrageous

Blitzkrieg Posted:

As much sex and shopping, huh. It makes me wonder, why do we have sex if we’re all gonna be extinct anyway? What’s the use? Is the sexual activity something important for a person to forget his past or something? Is shopping for different things something which distracts the mind from the reality around him? Sigh, it makes me wonder indeed.

I am still calculating the exact time. Don’t rush me.

Sex feels rly good! (But I’m not supposed to admit I’ve had it yet Log in to see images!) and shopping you cna get cute stuff (some of it to use during sex!)

It’s like drugs! Pleasurable sensations are nice… to forget whatever you want to forget and have fun!

Have to party it up near the end bc its 2 scarey othewise! Log in to see images!

if u want 2 parti let me kno

xoxoxooxoxoxoxo

thx 4 ur smart info

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!