Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Blitzkrieg

[Island of Avalon]

Level 44 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

Janie Posted:

So someone is going to blow up the world? If so, I have a lot more things to steal. Do you have any specific dates?

No, no, no, no, no. That’s not what I meant, good dear. I meant that Europe will initiate WWIII so that they will finally have the whole world under their control.

Though your idea of the world blowing up is plausible. The government might be digging down towards the earth’s core so that they will plant explosives on it. If that happens, said government might actually have the world under their control by actually holding it hostage… Brilliant.

Sorry, I’m still busy calculating the dates. Though it might be some time within 2012.

Nocturnal Heartache Posted:

Weeeellll, my Uncle Jack disappeared a while ago. He was going to buy some milk and said he’d be back in a few minutes but it’s been about three years. My mom says I take after him in that we’re both embarrbumments.

I don’t think you seem very embarrbumed though, so you might not be him.

...Although you sure do talk like him.

Do you really believe that he’s actually going to buy some milk? Why is it that your mom calls the two embarrbumments? Is there a conspiracy within all this? Am I actually the Uncle Jack you thought I was?

Plausible.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!