Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Since I believe most of your rant is targeted at my comment in your other thread let me reiterate my point. I’m not saying you should be forced to break up anything or not play your hardest. I’m saying that I don’t understand how you personally would not gain far more fun and competition if for example you took half of Beta and started another Klan and PD kept the remainder and you actually competed. If rather than just making the game one of Klan raid endurance you then had to layer on a level of strategy like in, you know, a real game. And no, I don’t consider someone sending an e-mail to the other players telling them what total to finish with being skillful play.

You are absolutely correct that none of us expects any change from CZ at this point which means that the change comes from the community or not at all. So here it is then, if you guys truly want competition – compete. If you don’t, then quit starting threads where you pretend to want it. I’m not sure if you and PD are alts of each other, I don’t think so, but I find it interesting that you start threads asking for suggestions and then he hammers down anyone who dares to make one.

Malaise edited this message on 07/10/2008 10:44AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!