Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

we don’t attack clan-mates because we are all friends and allies, and it would be counter productive when you can trust each other for ties. Brainfreeze and Beta really do target eachother though, when they can, rather than solo players.

This is actually why we want to see more raiding clans. more competition would be more fun.

OK that is just very special. By most people’s estimation there are maybe 40 people actively playing. Take out me, TeeKayEff, and one or two other solos and everyone remaining is in either brainfreeze or beta. Brainfreeze has well over 50 members and you have 24. So you are friends and allies and do not want to compete against what, half the players in the game? Friends can and do compete in pretty much every other game on earth as I’m sure you are aware. I’m not saying you shouldn’t collaborate on your raids, just that at some point individual members should go for the win.

But if you seriously believe your own point, that you wish you could see more raiding klans, then why the hell don’t you and brainfreeze split into more yourself? Why are you (well more they than you but you know what I’m saying) constantly recruiting more members into the same two Klans? Doesn’t that go against your wish for more competition? Clearly over the past few weeks Beta has become so dominant that even most of Brainfreeze seems to have stopped competing. Your raids this past week went beyond the point of asinine. I just find it strange that people like you and Scully, people who seem to have generally sensible opinions and a desire for improvement, are unwilling to make any of the obvious changes to improve things. The first of which would be to temper the bludgeoning of noobs/solos by either splitting your Klan or maybe doing one raid a week or something that keeps you only say 150 scoops ahead of everyone else.

Although I still think you are a pack of pantywaists if you won’t go after each other.

Malaise edited this message on 07/10/2008 4:47AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!