Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Death Mercha-
nt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

1. Well my build must suck because I can barely net lemon off anything and so I rely completely on Pistachio, (its hard to get vanilla by yourself and I don’t gamble or use forumbuildr.)

2. I pretty much call it quits if anyone in the bracket is in a klan that raids.

3. Depends, cards cost a lot and sometimes its just better to try and get a lot of scoops right at the end.

4. They are okay, I don’t try any harder though, the Five Finger Discount thing was kinda nice, I still didn’t stand a chance against the people making 150 vanilla but I managed a decent amount by myself.

5. Yes I have, I tried raiding in two different klans, No one showed up for one, and the other one only had 3 people. So neither really helped.

6. I don’t know, its a tough call, like Veer says though without Klan Vanilla it would be a lot fairer of a competition between players.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!