Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

1. How do you play? (Run visits and hope to get lucky? Plan pistachio loop? Smaller klan raiding? Whatever?) Well for my emo kid I go all out lemon, my camwhore I go for lemon/pistachio.

2. When you see a tower of scoops do you continue playing out the week, or just give up?

I tend to keep playing, though don’t pay much attention to it unless its the last day for the round.

3. Do you use Domination cards?

How are you able to win without them?

4. Do you like the theme weeks / do the theme weeks push you to participate more heavily?

The theme weeks don’t change my view or urge to play Domintion, but I do like them.

5. Have you ever been involved in a klan raid? Do you want to be?

No, I have not. I have always wanted to try it though.

6. What do you think should change about Domination?

Well a limit on cards, and smaller brackets if you have very few medals as the brackets get progresivly bigger as you get more medals.

Rick Ashley edited this message on 07/09/2008 7:16AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!