Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

So, honestly, we all know how Ep.2 and Brainfreeze play and what they think. I have active alts this week in a pretty wide variety of brackets and I can’t help but wonder what those people think. I don’t care if the same old crew all answer, but I’m hoping some of the lurkers will express. Maybe it will give a better picture of the way people look at Domination than just the same 40 players over and over.

1. How do you play? (Run visits and hope to get lucky? Plan pistachio loop? Smaller klan raiding? Whatever?)

2. When you see a tower of scoops do you continue playing out the week, or just give up?

3. Do you use Domination cards?

4. Do you like the theme weeks / do the theme weeks push you to participate more heavily?

5. Have you ever been involved in a klan raid? Do you want to be?

6. What do you think should change about Domination?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!