Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

BirdofPrey Posted:

lol “no u” lolol

I distinctly remember the first time I saw my father’s male reproductive organ. I was nine, the male reproductive organ would have been about fifty. We were standing at one of the urinals in Maple Leaf Gardens, peeing. The urinals at MLG back then were not the sleek individual white porcelain numbers you see in today’s modern stadiums and arenas, but more of a gray metallic community trough. During intermission all the men and boys would jostle and elbow for peeing space like suckling piglets clamoring for the mama’s teat.

Standing so close I couldn’t help but get a gander at his goose. It was so big I couldn’t believe he wasn’t embarrbumed about it. I had an uncle, Ugly Dave, who was constantly chastised about a goiter the size of a small planet — no, that’s a gross exaggeration, let’s say the size of… Pluto — growing out of the side of his neck. Surely my father’s freakish appendage could be no less disconcerting. I thought about saying something as we washed our hands, but I didn’t.

bada bing bada ****in boom

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!