Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

parden me but, I coudent’ help ovreheerign adn, now I am so confeusd. I lik tihs story but, it is ahard stoyr. I now Im’ not ver ysmart but, mabey if you exsplane it sloly wiht smal werds I wil undrestadn a bit.

Heeres’ waht I tihnk hapened, ther was a deamen caled Demeanspwn adn, he wetn insid a munkei caled Munkei In A Sute Wiht A Gun adn, the munkei lade an egg adn, a monstre cam out of teh egg caled Munkatrise adn Munkatrise cahnjd his nam to Munkei in a Suite With A Deamen adn, now the deamen caled Deamenspwn is gonig to com out of teh monstre… its lik a big sercle.

I lik sercles! Tehre is a gyu hear caled Sercle, rite? Or somtihng taht menes sercle? I tihnk I saw taht gyu onse.

Adn, tehn wehn Demeanspwn coms bak he watns to ues robeost to mak hiself mor POWARFUL, rite? Robeots ar very Powarful. I forgot taht wehn I was lernign about powar from Captian Soda.

Anywase I tihnk Im misundreestemaitign teh storei or somtihng. Mabey someon coud exsplane it to be beter.

OK tahts’ all/ Im’ tried form riting so mutch!!!!1!

PS. Liteningbolt LOL!!! Log in to see images!

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!