Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Inspector Gumshoe Posted:

It looked like the acid trip of a stoner that had watched Dark Side of Oz one time too many. The Monkatrice was a hard thing to trust.

Exactly what do you have to lose if this scenario plays out? Seems to me that there’s no problem.

...in fact… if Monkey in a suit with a Demon dies, isn’t that a paradox? Does he have to, at some point, be returned to the point of space/time that leads to your creation? If we DO stop the demon, doesn’t that risk canceling out your existence? Burning the candle at both ends, aren’t you?

HEHEHE Meatbag, my existence is a result of something which happened before the deMonSPaWN pulled his little disapearing trick.

But I am sooooo touched by your concern, really.

Just ****ing listen to me! deMonSPaWN is virtually unstoppable now, forget about even trying.

What you should be focusing on is keeping them from making a deal to enslave all of humanity, DO NOT let them make that deal unless you like the idea of Hell on Earth!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!