Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

The stakes:  4 BP.

The goal: Make an illustrated children’s book about male reproductive organ and Jane’s life on the internet. Obviously this should be immensely hilarious and entertaining, but should remain grounded in the realities of the internet. That could be more vague, I know, but **** people, I want creativity and humor and entertainment. That’s what I’m paying for.

The rules:
[1] To be a truly successful child’s book, entries should probably be comprised of 5 or more illustrated pages.
[2] MSPaint would be preferable for the sake of time, but if we have any real artists out there feel free to experiment with more powerful design engines.
[3] It’s my contest, and my BP at stake; as such, I reserve judgment of the best entry to myself. HOWEVER any good author entertains critiques, so I encourage people sharing their judgments of other people’s entries. Maybe you suckers can go make a thread for that or some ****.
[4] Entries are due by [[ 2008-07-14, 20:00 EST ]] because I’ll be back from a trip that day hungover as **** and will need entertainment then.
[5] MC Banhammer is a monstrous homogay, and Evil Trout has Ep. 2 but won’t release it until all the **** posters in flamebate quit forever.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!