Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

bumhat90212

Level 1 Re-Re

MC Banhammer Posted:

You know what you’re doing wrong. I don’t have to spell it out for you.

Well, I know what I’m doing, which is creating an account in order to ask what I’m doing wrong. Therefore, I will bumume that this is what I’m doing wrong. In principle, second accounts are wrong, because of the potential to be exploited. However, I think it’s safe to say that I am not exploiting the usage of a second account. Were I using a second account to, let’s say, spam, insult people, vote myself up in incit or forumbuildr, or do anything like that, that would be abuse. But I’m clearly not. I was hoping that, in light of the pure harmlessness of my actions, you would be willing to have a reasonable conversation. I am disappointed to find that this does not seem to be the case.

And for people who keep getting banned over and over for the same thing, they should understand what the problem is. If not, they should take it to tubmail when they come back before doing the same bannable thing over and over again.

Well, I’m inclined to agree with the tubmail suggestion. However, I’ll continue to bumume that creating a second account is the problem. (I would be surprised to learn that asking what I’m doing wrong is the problem.) How, then, would you suggest I tubmail you before creating a second account?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!