Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Cicadalek

[The Protected]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Evil Trout Posted:

You guys have clearly hit on some conspiracies that are too close to the truth. Log in to see images!

When I saw this entry I decided that this week’s build is my favorite one yet:

*shamelessly claims credit* Funnily enough, I had that idea before forumbuildr had even started. I really enjoy writing posts – you start with one idea and before you know you’ve churned out a dozen.

In other news, at first people were asking for the ability to upload enemy avatars and I was all for it, but then I realized that people have been coming up with new and hilarious names for existing ones. I think in a way it’s better that we’re stuck with the same old ones because it forces us to be so creative, you know?

For examples, check out the top voted enemies right now — some of them are ridiculously clever.

What do you guys think?

I agree that clever things are being done with the ones we have. The thing is, when you see the same avatars across a lot of different forums, it kind of ruins the variety- like the Internet isn’t really as big as you thought. So I’m cool with whatever as long as new ones get added. They don’t have to be requested ones, but it’s good to have something new to play around with.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!