Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Aulus

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Nobody is replying, so im going to get it over with and review the last chapter. ZOMG!!1!one!!1eleven!

——-

Crabb and Goyl blushed with happiness at the cutreness of the hobbits.

Greg siad “Look it’s Harry’s children, let’s go get milkshakes with them or something.”

How would they know that they were harry’s ‘children’?

Goyl and Crabbe took them to the milkshake shop and they were playing “My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard” on the radio at the milkshake shop

I don’t remember a milkshake shop in harry potter, or for that matter, in any of the stories i’ve read. Does Canon mean NOTHING to you people?!

then Sam siad “I have never seen a milkshake before and I am very interested in seeing one it may look like” because they didn’t have milkshakes from where Sam was from. Then they saw Harry.

He was naked!

ZOMG!

Sma got on his knees and gave harry otal sex right in the middle with everyon watching and everyone got arections! It was soooo hot. Harry cam in great waves of white cream “That is a milkshake” siad Crab.

”Hey look, its harry! I’m going to give him a blowjob!”

Greg agreed and they all got real milkshakes. Because the first one was a joke.

Really? Because, personally, I would of NEVER KNOWN!

The waiter, spilled Harrr’ys milkjshake all over Harry’s naked body and Goyl and Crabbe and Frodo and Sam all licke d it off then Harry spermed again.

Sperm is a noun, you can’t turn it into a verb

The waiter wasn’t a waiter but he was Jeffry! and he did it on perpose. his male reproductive organ was so big it was longer then a train.

No. Just no. Your male reproductive organ is not as big as a train

Everyone in the milkshake shop got erectrion from his erection crabbe licked his lips and looked at it. Jeffry said “Open wide here comes the choo-choo” and Crabe thought it tasted so good but not like a train. It tasted like a male reproductive organ.

Who would know what a train tastes like?

Then Snape came in and came everywhere. Everyone was moving about in his thick pudding It was the biggest milkshake in the milkshake shop.

I thought you said earlyer that it was a ‘joke’ about great times being a milkshake. CONTRADICTION!

Back in the Lord of the Rings world Merry and Pippin found the time machine they went in and it felt like thre male reproductive organes got 1000,000,000 times bigger this time they really did!They got to the milkshake shop (it was hard for them to even walk brcause the male reproductive organes where so big)” then everyone looked in shock at there huge male reproductive organes. Merry put his male reproductive organ deep in Pippins bum “Oh yes MErry” said Pippin “Your oenis is so large it feels like your stretching my etire body but mostly my bum.” Then everyone in the milkshake sho all grapped on to Pippins male reproductive organ and started to lick and rub and slide theyr’e male reproductive organes on it.

Fun Fact: A male reproductive organ would take 10 tablespoons of blood to be erect, if you had a male reproductive organ that big, then you would probably die when you got an erection. Q.E.D., boyo. Although, killing off characters from this horrid fan fiction might not be a bad idea

——-

There you have it, this ‘jeffry’ person was turned into a bumbling idiot by writing fanfiction. So, as a health warning, i would advise you never ever write a fan fiction story. Ever.

Aulus edited this message on 07/02/2008 6:58PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!