Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Aulus

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Because im not getting many comments, ill just post the forth one

Warning: This story will make you more scareder than ever before!

——-

Stop flamming! If I don’t get 1 good review I am never updating on again!

Sadly, out of 100+ BAD reviews, there was a few that thought it was good

Snape wiped off his male reproductive organ in Frodo’s hair. Frodo started to cry uncontrollable and Sam got out of his handcuffs and rand to hima dn took him in his arms and started to rock him back and forth as he kissed him on the forehead and cried too.

SotP is starting to get worse and worse in his spelling and grammar. Soon he may end up like…(gasp)...Ebony/Evony/Enoby/Whatever her name is!

“Awww” said Sanpe with and eveil gleam in his eye “I hate to break up such a lovely reunion, but the fun is just starting for meeeeeeee!”

wheeeeeeee!

Then he took a knife out and he threatened Frodoa dn Sam with it and tied them up. They got ever scareder than they were. “I’m going to kill you so you never tell a sould what hapopened” siad Snape.

It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again!

“But first, I’m going to go get Harry so he can watch his children die” said Snape.

How does snape know harry adopted them? Yes, ‘snape’ saw harry having sex with them, but no hint was ever given as to how he would know harry ‘adopted’ them. And when did harry even officially adopt them?

Snape ran around calling out “Harry! Harry! Come here!” but he couldn’t find Harry anywhere. Harry was with Ron and Draco who he had sex with just moments before completely oblivious to the face that one of his children got raped.

Is it Snape’s face? Or should i say snap?

Harry was happily sitting with his head in Ron’s lap as Ron petted Draco’s male reproductive organ. Draco had a lot of stamina so he was already hard again.

But then they heard Snape’s shouts as he ran frantically thorugh the school. They decided to hide in the bushes where he couldn’t find them.

Snape couldn’t find them so he went back to his room with some food for the Hobbits. But when he got there they had untied themselves and were trying to get out.

“Nauhgty boys! I will punish you!”

No desert for you tonight!

said Snape and he threw the food on the ground in anger! The hobbits got scared and huddled into eachother for protection (Not that kind LOL!).

It still is nowhere near funny, SotP.

Then Snape slapped them both and Sam got very angry, He was so angry that Snape did that to his darling lover he couldn’t take it anymore and snapped (like I will if you keep flamming!)

Watch out, somebody is ****ed at you, ON THE INTERNET

and he swung his sturdy fists at Snape. Snape was just a litt le too slow and got hit right in his knee caps. “My hero!” said Frodo as he rushed up to hug Sam.

“Thank you darling” said Sam “But there;s something we have yet to do.”

The ’ placement is finally correct and SotP uses the wrong symbol!

Then he picked up Frodo and ran out the door with him!

“Come back” said Snap! but they couldn’t hear him and kept running.

Snap, Crackle, pop, RICE CRISPIES!

“We have to find our dad” said Sam.

“I wonder where he could be!” siad Frodo.

Then they ran into… Crabbe and Goyl!

TO BE CONTINUED…

Theres one chapter left, brace yourselves

Aulus edited this message on 07/02/2008 2:39PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!