Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Aulus

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Fair enough, ill take more time in this review, of the third chapter. And such.

——-

Harry went to saee Ron and Draco who were his best sex friedns. He saw them in the lunch room and then they snuck outside so that they could make out with eachother.

I come to wonder, ‘Best Sex Friedns’? What exactly does that mean?

“Oh Ron!” said Harry as ron moved his hand up and down on Harry’s but and Harry moaned and moved hard against it while Draco got and erection.

Draco then pulled off Ron’s pants and unxipped his pants so that his penuis stuck out of them but he didn’t take them off all the way and he put it on Ron’s bum and then he started to glide on and off of Ron and Ron thought it felt so good like he could great times 1,000,000 times, but he didn’t because he wanted to great times in Harr’ys hot sexy mouth.

SotP has yet to grasp where the ’ goes, it would seem

Harry got down on his knees and took out his and Ron’s “wands” from their pants and started to suck it in and to lick on it like a kitten on the mommy kitten for some milk.

I would like to say that a ‘mommy’ kitten doesn’t have a male reproductive organ, and even if it did, that isnt ‘milk.

Exect that milk didn’t come out sperm did instead and Ron loved it even more than milk and drank it in and swallowed all of it. Draco was in back thursting and pupoming his rod into and out of Harr’ys bottom and when he dinished he spurted pounds and pounds of his hott goo into Harry’s but and some leaked out onto Harry’s legs.

Fun Fact: According to UrbanDicionary.com, ‘dinished’ means finished with dinner in the STL.

—In Snape’s Room—

Snape’s hughe cook felt like it would burst from how horny he was. He watched as Frodo and Sam made out with eachotehr in front of him because he told them to. Sam and Frodo dind’t mind because they loved eachother anyway and then Snape made them stop.

“Sam, you must really love Frodo, don’t you?” asked Snape.

“Yes, of course I do” said Sam.

“It would break you’re heart to see someone enjoy him, right?”

Sam got a bit scared “It would make me very sad because I love him so much.”

Snape thne chained sam up with handcuffs so that he had no choice but to watch as Snape penetrated his lover.

Snape took Frodo and threw him down on the bed and spread out Frodo’s legs and stuck his male reproductive organ right in. He didn’t even use andy lube! Frodo cryed out with the pain. Snape’s balls where hard also and they slapped against Frodo’s bum with every thrust and Snape was very happy because Frodo was one of the first people he had had had sex with in a long time. He pounded in and Sam watched with tears in his eyes as Snape made Frodo bleed very bad. Frodo had tears streaminf down his face and Snape was laguhing with pleasure.

Both in My Immortal AND Time Machine, Snape loves the little kids!

TO BE CONTINUED…

——-

Aulus-I hope that this one was better, and if you have any suggestions, put them out there.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!