Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

zenon

Avatar: 44571 2012-05-16 20:18:28 -0400

[I Got Nothin]

Level 42 Troll

“Banned Camper”

woke up then and grinned at me. She flipped her long waist-length raven black hair with pink streaks and opened her forest-green eyes. She put on her Marilyn Manson t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.)

Despite the great lengths the author goes to describe her characters, all I see when I think of them is a target labeled: ‘shoot here, and for the love of all that is good and holy, DO NOT MISS’.

wow, I laughed my bum off when I saw this little paragraph, I laughed at how amazingly pathetic this fanfiction is.

Edit: oh my ****ing god… I read through most of the posts I missed of that horrible fanfic… I have never have I seen a real Re-Re on the internet, and now I have… thank you for going though the trouble of reviewing that piece of **** fanfic and may your brain cell damage be minimal on future chapters

(I laughed my bum off at your harvest moon high review, I like harvest moon, and that fic completely deserved it)

========

while we’re at it:

Sadly this piece of **** is real; straight from the source.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2828044/1/

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!