Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Duddly Donke-
rs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

n00b65 Posted:

If it’s not too late, I have an idea for how to balance out the gambling scoop: Have the bet required not be a fixed 1,000, but instead, a fixed percentage of your flezz. Maybe something like 75%. That would equalize everyone’s chances, no matter how many flezz they have, plus give a high enough loss rate to make it not farmable forever.

I also considered suggesting that you change it from amount won to amount lost, again with a higher than 50% cost. The other way to get an antifreeze scoop is to do something which harms you (by costing you valuable forum visits); why should you get one for doing something which benefits you?

With 75% of your total flezz it would gimp the entire thing way too much, why would anyone risk thousands of flezz for a single scoop?

Alternatively this is still exploitable. Spend all your flezz then sell off your junk items one by one so that you have a small pool of replenishable flezz.

Also, as time draws to a close with everyone hitting me things are getting pretty close.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!